Do You Like Snickers? You’ll Love These Snickers Cupcakes!
Last week I made the most delicious Starbucks and Snickers Iced Frappuccino. Honestly, it was one of those drinks that are just way too good for itself! It drank like a dessert, and really was the most delish sweet treat I have concocted in a while.
I figured while I was at it, I would make some accompanying Snickers Cupcakes with Snickers and Caramel Filling. They were scrumptious to say the least and were a hit with my family.
For the actual yellow cupcake, I used Immaculate Baking Yellow Cake Mix. I love this brand because it is a from scratch mix that pretty much cuts out all the powdery measurements. You still need to add things like milk and melted butter which makes these some tasty, and dense cupcakes. If you like to bake from scratch but are low on time, I totally recommend this brand!
I love a real whipped cream frosting so I blended heavy cream, vanilla extract, and some powdered sugar to make the frosting.
When it came time to fill the insides, I cut out little holes in the middle of the already baked cupcakes, and inserted some caramel, and half of a Snicker’s Fun size bar.
I think it kept everything a tad easier this way, and prevented any melting mishaps.
- 1 box of Immaculate Baking Yellow Cake Mix- follow box instructions
- Snickers Fun Size Bars-25 small bars
- Heavy Cream- 1 pint *frosting
- Confectioners Sugar- 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Extract- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons
Cupcakes-prepare according to the box
Allow them to fully cool, and then using a knife cut out the middle about 1 inch deep. Fill them with caramel drizzle, and then insert half of a Snickers Fun Size Bar; repeat.
Real Whipped Cream Frosting:
Add all three ingredients to a Kitchen Aid bowl, or regular bowl, and mix on high for 3-5 minutes. Once you see stiff peaks forming, the cream is ready. It is easy to work with, and lasts for 3 days in the fridge. However, it may start to turn back into a liquid if kept out at room temperature. There is also a spoilage factor so these cupcakes would have to be eaten rather quickly, or refrigerated.
Using a large star tip, pipe each cupcake in a swirl pattern.
Drizzle caramel sauce over each, and then add the chopped Snickers bars.
To finish off my Snickers Cupcakes with Snickers and Caramel Filling, I drizzled each cupcake with caramel after being frosted, and topped them each with a sprinkle of chopped Snickers. They were mighty tasty, and certainly filling!
These Snickers Cupcakes are great for parties or special occasions. If you’re looking for some other tasty cupcakes, be sure to save these recipes as well:
4th of July Fireworks Cupcakes
Zombie Skeleton Cupcakes (Great for Halloween Parties)
Printable Snickers Cupcake Recipe:
Snickers Cupcakes with Snickers and Caramel Filling
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 12 Snickers Fun Size Bars cut in 1/2 18 halves are for the inside of the 18 cupcakes, and the rest crumbled for the tops of the cupcakes
- use as much as necessary Caramel
- 1 pint Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup to taste Confectioners Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- Snickers Cupcakes with Snickers and Caramel Filling
- Cupcakes-prepare according to the box
- Allow them to fully cool, and then using a knife cut out the middle about 1 inch deep. Fill them with caramel drizzle, and then insert half of a Snickers Fun Size Bar; repeat.
Real Whipped Cream Frosting:
- Add all three ingredients to a Kitchen Aid bowl, or regular bowl, and mix on high for 3-5 minutes. Once you see stiff peaks forming, the cream is ready. It is easy to work with, and lasts for 3 days in the fridge. However, it may start to turn back into a liquid if kept out at room temperature. There is also a spoilage factor so these cupcakes would have to be eaten rather quickly, or refrigerated.
- Using a large star tip, pipe each cupcake in a swirl pattern.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over each, and then add the chopped Snickers bars.
Liz Mays says
I’d love this! I really like to crunch on things with my snacks, so this sounds great!
I have made these!! So good! And now, I think I need to make them again1 ;)
Shut the oven door! This looks so goood!
Jenna Wood says
I love that you baked the Snickers right in, genius! I’ll have to try this recipe out for the next potluck we have at bowling!
Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) says
Oh wow!! These look so decadent, tasty, and sinful! I want one! YUM!
Mama to 5 BLessings says
Wow that looks amazing! Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars.
Ann Bacciaglia says
I love whipped cream icing! It sounds like the perfect topping for these delicious cupcakes! I can not wait to make them.
Oh my. These look and sound absolutely incredible. I am going to have to make these. The shoe family would love them!
I need my cupcake tin STAT! These will be in my belly by midnight!
Holy deliciousness, Batman! This looks amazing. I’ll have to make these ASAP!
Oh my goodness, this sounds amazing. I love, love, love snickers and love how you added them to the middle of the cupcake… it is like a little treat in the middle… ha!
Chelley @ AisForAdelaide says
This sounds like the most amazing treat! I am going to make these for Thanksgiving!
Stefani Tolson says
These look delicious. Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars to this is a great combo.
Oh wow now these look incredible. YUM!
These look so good! I love Snickers, and I love cupcakes, so these are perfect for me!
Janel (A Mom's Take) says
My mother in watering as I try to type this out. Great job, those look delicious. I could eat those for dinner.
I had no idea that you could put Snickers into cupcakes like this. Delish! I can’t wait to make these.
Oh my! I would totally get the wife of the year award if I made these for my husband.
Oh my goodness, I want to make these right now! The only thing better than a Snickers bar – a Snickers cupcake! Definitely trying these!
Kelsey Apley says
Good gracious those look amazing!!! I love snickers and I love cupcakes! So I am sure this is a home run!
Those look insanely delicious! I should make them – and not share lol.
Robin (Masshole Mommy) says
Those sound beyond amazing. I wish I had one, or 7, in front of me right now.
Oh my, I really don’t think I would be able to eat just one. This post is bad for me…