Best Ever Dill Fingerling Potato Salad Recipe
A naturally colorful, and flavorful potato salad that features fresh dill, sweet onion, and a perfect blend of spices. This Dill Fingerling Potato Salad is the perfect spring or summer side dish.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes scrubbed, chopped into chunks
- kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 1 small white onion food process until fine
- 1/4 cup fresh dill washed, dried, only use ends (not stems)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- juice of half a lemon
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
In a medium stock pot, cover potatoes with water, a pinch of kosher salt, and boil for 25 mins or until fork tender.
Drain potatoes and allow them to cool for at least 15 minutes in a separate bowl.
Once cooled, and not steaming, add in spices, dill, onion, vinegar, lemon juice, and mayo.
Mix thoroughly, and allow salad to chill for at least 1 hour before serving. This is best the next day or after 6 hours once the flavors really meld.