A Chinese buffet favorite, this crab meat casserole is loaded with mild and creamy flavors. Made with imitation crab meat, cream cheese, sweet onions, etc.. Perfect for a holiday pot luck dinner.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 1 8 ounce package Crab Delight Chunk or Flake style will work
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder onion powder, pepper to taste
- 1 medium sweet onion sliced into thin rings
In a bowl, shred the crab meat into smaller chunks.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream and shredded swiss cheese to the bowl, and combine.
Add in the onion and spices, and combine until fully mixed.
Spread mixture into a casserole dish and then top with the cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30 mins.
Serving: 6oz | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 103mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 860IU | Calcium: 374mg | Iron: 0.4mg