Mini Chocolate Chip Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
An easy to make, cool summer treat. Bring back nostalgic memories with these Mini Chocolate Chip Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches which have all the flavors of summer packed into one bite.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Choco-Toast™ Chocolatey Chip Waffles separated into individual mini waffles.
- 1 cup hard vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate frosting melt for 20 secs on medium heat in the microwave
- chilled small baking sheet
After separating waffles, line them up on your mini chilled baking sheet
Add one teaspoon scoop of ice cream to the center of half the waffles
Add the top waffle to form a sandwich
Dip sandwich edges into the mini chocolate chips
Swizzle on melted chocolate and freeze for about 10 minutes or until eaten