Quick & Easy Chicken Ranch Taco Boats
A delicious, flavorful meal that can be made in 20 minutes or less. The most work is sauteing the chicken with the taco spices.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 lb of boneless chicken diced into small pieces
- 1 Old El Paso Flour Taco Boats Kit
- 1/2 cup of Rainbow Peppers diced
- 1/3 cup of red onion diced
- Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of Mexican Sprinkle Cheese
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes.
Pan fry the chicken with the taco spices
On a baking sheet, assemble the taco boats. I only use the baking sheet because I can fit all the boats on it easily or serving. These shells do not require additional heating in the oven, but can be warmed in the microwave.
Lettuce goes first, chicken, peppers, tomato, onion, and then cheese
Drizzle each with some ranch dressing
Enjoy! These do not have to be eaten hot and are actually good at room temperature so perfect for game days!