Guacamole Deviled Eggs
A creamy guacamole and egg yolk mixture piped onto halved boiled eggs. This low-carb, heart-healthy recipe is delicious.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 18 deviled egg halves
- 9 large Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 medium avocado pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp fat-free sour cream can use full fat if preferred for keto
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped tomato can use roma, or tomatoes on the vine
- 1/4 cup scallions
- salt & pepper to taste
- cilantro to taste
- jalapeno, diced and de-seeded Optional. Be sure to wear gloves while handling jalapenos.
Boil eggs for 15 minutes.
Remove eggs from boiling water and run them under cool water as you peel them.
Once peeled, slice the eggs in half, and add the yolks to a medium bowl.
Slice, pit, and remove peel from avocado and add it to the egg yolks bowl.
Add cilantro, jalapeno, spices, tomato, sour cream, and lime juice to the bowl with avocado and egg and mashed until creamy.
Add mixture to a piping bag and pipe into the halved eggs.
Enjoy! Chill remaining eggs.
Serving: 63g | Calories: 60cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg