Ultimate Cheeseburger Recipe
The only grilled cheeseburger recipe you will need this spring & summer! Loaded with 4 cheeses and the perfect add ons like McCain Seasoned Curly Fries!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 9 burgers
- 3 lbs 80/20 beef *each burger was .33 lbs
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced thin
- 8 ounces greef leaf lettuce
- 8 ounces Beefsteak tomato sclied thin
- 8 seeded hamburger buns
- 1/3 cup thousand island dressing
- salt, pepper to season patties
- 9 ounces yellow American cheese
- 9 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 9 ounces swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup nacho cheese
- 16 ounces McCain Seasoned Curly Fries To add to burgers and serve on the side
Press hamburger meat into 1/3 lb patties.
Season all sides with salt and pepper.
Grill burgers until clear juices run free or until your desired level of cooked.
Bake McCain Seasoned Curly Fries until done.
Line up buns and smear the top half with thousand island dressing.
Line the bottom half with lettuce, and nacho cheese.
Add the hot burgers to the lettuce with nacho cheese.
Top each with one slice of each of the 3 cheeses.
Add onion, and tomato.
Add 2-3 McCain Seasoned Curly Fries to each.
Cover with top half of the bun and serve warm with additional fries.
Serving: 1burger | Calories: 1003kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 69g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 1379mg | Potassium: 887mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2865IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 851mg | Iron: 5.7mg