7-Layer Game Day Individual Dip Cups
Servings: 7 cups
10-ounce clear cups
plastic sandwich bags
medium-sized mixing bowl
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups refried beans (12 ounce can)
- 1 ½ cups prepared guacamole (12 ounces)
- 1 ½ cups mild salsa (12 ounces)
- 6 ounces KRAFT Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 4 whole 4 green onions sliced
Combine the softened cream cheese with the taco seasoning and stir until combined; set aside.
Line 6 clear, 10-ounce cups with 4 tablespoons of refried beans each.
Add 4 tablespoons of guacamole to each cup.
Divide cream cheese mixture evenly into each cup.
Top cream cheese layer with 4 tablespoons of salsa.
Add one ounce of shredded cheese to each cup.
Divide olives evenly on top of each cup.
Garnish each cup with sliced green onion.
Serve immediately with individual (3-ounce) bags of tortilla chips.
Nutritional values may vary and are meant to be a guide.
Cups may be tightly covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 243cal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1024mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 778IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 1mg