Sweet Savory 30 Minute Baked Honey Garlic Wings
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings with a slightly spicy kick! These wings and drumettes are so delicious and sure to be a hit for parties and more!!
Servings: 45 wings
- 4 lbs chicken wings fresh or frozen-thawed
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup your fave BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 4 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- black pepper, salt, & onion powder *to taste wings
- 4 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
In a bowl, mix the honey, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes-set aside.
Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken wings on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Toss wings with pepper, and baking powder.
Coat with melted butter.
Bake for 25 minutes-remove from oven.
Toss wings with sauce and the return to oven.
Turn heat up to 450 for the last 5 mins providing your parchment paper can withstand that temp.
Serving: 10wings | Calories: 87cal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 75mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.3mg