Tropical Blue Hawaiian Drink Recipe
Escape to a tropical island with this beautifully colored, perfectly sweet, Blue Hawaiian Cocktail served on the rocks.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce Torani Blue Curacao Syrup
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce coconut milk or cream of coconut
- 1/2 ounce Torani Cane Sugar (simple syrup) optional
- pineapple slice to garnish
- maraschino cherry to garnish
In a drink shaker, add your liquid ingredients and a few cubes to shake thoroughly.
Pour cocktail over ice.
Garnish glass with a straw, fresh pineapple, and a cherry or two.
Enjoy! One sip of this gorgeous colored drink (think Hawaiian beaches) and you will be carried away to a Torani Vacation.
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 325cal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 90mg | Sugar: 37g