Shrimp Guacamole Cups (Easy 15 Minute Recipe)
A protein-packed, healthy appetizer recipe that features oven-baked shrimp, and fresh guacamole.
Servings: 15 Bites
- 1 lb Organic Medium Shrimp leave tails on
- 2 tablespoons Mazola ® Corn Oil
- 1/4 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, minced onion
- 1 tablespoon red onion diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt plain
- 1 pitted Avocado remove pit, skins
- 1 15 count package of phyllo dough cups
Toss shrimp with corn oil and spices.
Bake in a 350 oven for 5 minutes.
In a medium bowl smash avocado with the onion. You can add cilantro/lime juice if you like it as well!
Fill cups with guacamole, and then add one slice of tomato to each.
Add Greek Yogurt to a piping bag and pipe a small amount to each cup.
Top with one cooked shrimp. Enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 50cal | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 236mg | Potassium: 48mg | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.7mg