Goldfish® Cracker Crusted Baked Cod
A delicious and unique baked cod recipe.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lbs of cod fish cut into serving-size portions
- 2 cups of Cheddar Goldfish® crackers
- 2 tablespoons of butter cut into little chunks
- 1/4 tsp Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of green onion diced small
Heat over to 350 degrees f.
Place Cheddar Goldfish® crackers into a food process, and blend until finely ground.
Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add fish pieces to the paper.
Evenly coat each portion of fish with cracker crumbs.
Place 2-3 pieces of butter evenly on each piece of fish.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over each piece.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Serve warm with a tasty side dish.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 526cal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 869mg | Potassium: 624mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 197IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg