Pimento Cheese Snowman Cheese ball
A delicious pimento cheese recipe that is bold in flavor. This cheeseball is shaped into a snowman for holiday festivities.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cups Kaukauna Extra Sharp Cheddar
- 1 log Kaukauna Double Sharp Cheddar
- 3 ounces garlic flavored deli pickles keep juice from these ounces
- 2 ounces pimentos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup powdered parmesan
- 10 whole peppercorns
- red pepper slice cut into a 2 inch long slice, and carefully make the ends fringed with a knife for scarf
- carrot for nose-sculpted from a baby carrot
In a bowl, mix the cups of cheese, log, pickles, pimentos, and garlic powder. Place in fridge for one hour to firm up.
Once firm, mold mixture into 3 balls, one larger, one medium, one small.
Coat balls in Parmesan cheese.
Line them up on a platter like a snowman.
Add carrot nose, scarf, and peppercorn eyes and smile.
Serve with crackers, rosemary, and cranberries for an extra festive touch.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 148cal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 77mg | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 283mg | Iron: 0.5mg