Breakfast Tacos combine the best of both worlds and make an excellent brunch idea. Your guests can easily make their own tacos with a breakfast taco bar.
Servings: 12 tacos
- 12 flour street taco tortillas
- 16 ounces Odom’s Tennessee Pride Mild Sausage
- 16 ounces Egg Beaters Original
- 10 ounces RO*TEL Original
- 1 Avocado pitted, and sliced
- 3 tbsp red onion
- 3/4 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- 2 ounces jalapeno pickled or fresh slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
In a skillet, brown sausage until fully cooked; set aside.
Cook Egg Beaters until light and fluffy; set aside.
Drain RO*TEL if you plan on assembling the tacos right away, if you are preparing, save juice and serve with a slotted spoon.
If you are setting up a taco bar, add all toppings to dishes and cover.
To assemble a taco add an even amount of sausage meat, eggs, avocado, red onion, cheese, jalapeno and sour cream.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 209cal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 334mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1.5mg