Looking for a quick and recipe for anytime of the day? If so, we have the perfect 5-Minute Spicy Bacon, Chicken, & Cheese Ranch Bowl. Each savory, and rich, bite will have you adding Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups to your shopping list on repeat! This post was sponsored by Babbleboxx. All opinions are that of our own. #MixitwithMinute
Love meals that come together effortlessly. Me too! As a busy mom, teacher, and business owner it can be difficult to concoct meals some days. Lately, I have been relying on my kids to help prepare their own meals on super busy days. Now that I have teens and a preteen it is more possible than ever for them to put together their own dinners with ease–especially with starters like Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups or Minute Jasmine Rice & Red Quinoa Cups.
Why We Love Minute Rice Cups
- They are the perfect meal starter!
- Quick to prepare (less than 60 seconds per cup).
- Non-GMO, BPA-Free, vegan, and gluten-free!
- They make perfect lunches for on the go!
- Available in a variety of flavors!
Spicy Bacon, Chicken, Ranch Bowl Ingredients
Chicken – My kids love breaded chicken tenders, so we always have an abundance on hand and ready to heat. However, you can use freshly prepared chicken, rotisserie chicken, or any you might have on hand making this a perfect leftover chicken meal!
Rice – Since this recipe has a spicy flair (we love spice) I thought it would be appropriate to feature the Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups. However, if spice is not your thing you can use Minute Jasmine Rice & Red Quinoa Cups.
Cheese – Shredded cheese is another food we are always well stocked on. You can use pretty much any shredded variety you love. For me, a cheddar blend works best to complement the chicken and rice.
Green Onion – I love green onion because it has a milder flavor, and it is pretty on dishes as a garnish.
Bacon – Who doesn’t love bacon? Bacon really does make everything better including these spicy rice bowls.
Ranch – We chose ranch because it marries all the flavors together perfectly and cools down the palate.
How to Make Spicy Bacon, Chicken, Ranch Bowls
These bowls are so easy but here is what you’ll need to do to prepare two bowls.
Remove film from the BPA-Free, recyclable Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups.
Place them in the microwave and microwave for 90 seconds on high.
Carefully remove them from the microwave and fluff the rice.
Spread the rice into the bowl.
Add chopped chicken, and bacon. Sprinkle on cheese, and green onion. Serve with a small side of ranch & enjoy!
As you can see these spicy rice bowls are so delicious! The possibilities are really endless! I love using these to stretch leftovers for lunches and dinner! Be sure to pick some up at your local market!
5-Minute Spicy Bacon, Chicken, & Cheese Ranch Bowl
- cutting board & knife
- 2 Minute Rice Jalapeño Rice Cups
- 1 cup cooked chicken tenders chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips bacon chopped
- ¼ cup ranch
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- Remove film from the BPA-Free, recyclable Minute Jalapeño Rice Cups.
- Place them in the microwave and microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Carefully remove them from the microwave and fluff the rice.
- Spread the rice into the bowl.
- Add chopped chicken, and bacon.
- Sprinkle on cheese, and green onion. Serve with a small side of ranch & enjoy!