Oven-Baked Lemon Herb Salmon is a delicious, and easy fresh salmon dinner recipe. Just 30 minutes in the oven, produces a delectably crispy bottom skin, and flaky texture like no other salmon I have ever had!
As you can see this fresh salmon dish not only tasted amazing but looked so good! I truly believe this fish was so enjoyable due to the fact that it was of highest quality, fresh and not frozen.
Oven-Baked Lemon Herb Salmon Recipe
- baking sheet
- 2 wild-caught salmon
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 small lemon sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons salted butter divided into little chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the salmon fillets skin side down on the paper.
- Add the butter to each piece evenly.
- Sprinkle with extra lemon juice.
- Sprinkle on herbs.
- Lay a lemon slice on each piece and bake at 350 f. for 30 mins.
My husband loves salmon. Looks like a great recipe.
Aimee Smith says
I have a whole freezer full of fresh caught salmon, I will have to try this recipe! All of this food looks so good!
Dawn McAlexander says
My mouth is watering for some salmon now. I love salmon anyway, and this recipe makes it look even better. Lemon herb salmon? I might just have you for dinner tonight!
Brenda Kight says
The food looks awesome! I’ve given thought many times to trying this kind of service, I think you just sold me on this one!
What a great service this is. I like that the vessels are reusable. Your salmon sure does look delicious.