The Best 15 Minute Moist Strawberry Yogurt Muffins are made with yogurt and are super moist! Enjoy them for breakfast or as a midday snack.
Looking for the BEST yogurt-based muffins to start your day? These Strawberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour, fresh strawberries, and include an extra dose of yogurt goodness in them. Swizzled with drizzle, they are a tasty snack or breakfast muffin.
Now that the holidays are over, I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief. Don’t get me wrong, I do love the holiday season, but it takes a toll on my sanity.
The kids are back to school now, the house is in order, holiday decorations are away. I can finally relax with a cup of coffee, work, shop and bake things like these 15 Minute Moist Strawberry Yogurt Muffins in peace.
So, I totally love my kiddos, but shopping with them at stores like Walmart is quite the adventure. I love to shop for foods from brands like General Mills in peace. When I shop with my kids I feel like they put things in the cart I do not want.
On my recent trip to Walmart, I stocked up on some of our family’s favorite brands for quick meal prep, and snacking. On my list was fresh produce, some meats, and our favorite snacks, and meal starters. The brands featured in this post are our favorites for a few reasons–T
Pin this for later:
The Best 15 Minute Moist Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour *you can sub in white flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces strawberry yogurt * you can also use plain
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk *add a wee bit more to make the icing the consistency of molasses. You want it fully mixed and thick, yet drizzle consistency.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 12 -count muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add your dry ingredients and whisk.
- Add in your butter, egg, and yogurt, mix thoroughly but do not overmix.
- Fold in your strawberries.
- You will notice batter is thick- that is ok.
- Spoon batter into each cup.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Use a toothpick to test the center a muffin.
- Muffin tops should be springy.
- Allow muffins to cool before swizzling them with icing.
- in a small bowl add sugar, extract, and milk.
- Whisk until icing is thick and fully combined.