This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KetchupWithFrenchs #CollectiveBias
When it comes to making foods that my picky eaters will actually enjoy, my secret weapon is none other than ketchup. Back when I was younger, I could not eat things like potatoes, dry meats, or eggs without a healthy swirl of this seemingly magical condiment. Flash forward some odd years and I guess my kids take after me.
Ketchup helps transform foods like broccoli into edible morsels, and makes dishes like cheeseburger casserole a hit.
As an informed shopper, I like to support brands that produce more wholesome versions of foods that we love.
The folks at French’s have done just that with their ketchup. French’s Ketchup uses real ingredients, like real sugar and high quality tomatoes, which make it a flavorful hit! It is NON-GMO, void of high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, and artificial flavors and colors. I can totally get behind their product because I like to avoid unnecessary food dyes whenever possible.
Want to make this Cheeseburger Casserole for your family? Here is what you will need:
- Ground Beef- 1½ lbs
- Crushed Tomatoes- 28 ounces
- 1 large White,Sweet Onion- diced
- ½ cup of diced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup of French's Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup of French's Ketchup
- 1 cup of shredded cheese blend
- 1 can of jumbo biscuits (should come with 6)
- In a large skillet, cook the hamburger and onion until browned
- Drain excess fat
- Return beef to the skillet, and add in the crushed tomatoes, flour, pepper, pickles, mustard, ketchup
- Mix and add mixture to a medium sized casserole dish
- Top with cheese, and raw biscuits. I cut two biscuits into strips because I did have extra to cover the whole top.
- Bake the length of time and temperature the biscuits need to bake
- Serve Warm with an extra swirl of French's Ketchup
Since the weather is mega dreary and cold here in New England, cooking grilled burgers is much tougher.
Our family loves cheeseburgers with all the fixings so this cheeseburger casserole really hits the spot as the ideal winter time casserole. Paired with French’s Ketchup and you have one tasty meal.
French’s is doing its part in the community through a partnership with Feeding America, donating 10 million meals in 2017. I don’t know about you, but I love to support companies who are working to end hunger in America.
The below video solidifies French’s “Real Ingredients Promise”. Be sure to head to your local retailer to pick up some French’s Ketchup.
It is available at stores like Shaw’s where we found our French’s Ketchup and Mustard in the condiment isle.