Baked Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is easy, and a favorite dinner recipe in our house! This recipe is made with fresh chicken breast and broccoli with jarred Alfredo sauce as a short-cut!
Post updated: 10/29/2020
I just love to break out of baking dishes and fill my home with the lovely scents of baked goods. There is no better feeling than to be in a toasty home with the scents of baked cheese wafting throughout.
That is why the fall is the perfect time for baked casseroles like this Baked Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
Loaded with the flavors of a classic chicken alfredo dish, this twist on a classic is semi-homemade and so delicious.
The only part I don’t really love about fall cooking is all the dishes I accumulate. Making a pasta bake sadly equates to about 4 pans worth of mess… But, it’s worth it!
Get the recipe below!
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Bake
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups broccoli
- 8 ounces Italian Cheese shredded
- 30 ounces Alfredo Sauce Use your favorite brand
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) for pan-frying chicken
- salt, onion powder, garlic powder pepper to taste Use for pan-frying chicken
- 12 ounces penne pasta cooked al dente
- Pan-fry the cubed chicken with spices and oil until fully cooked; drain excess liquid.
- Boil pasta until al dente and drain.
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes until vibrant green and still slightly crunchy.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Add pasta, chicken, and broccoli to a casserole dish.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the top.
- Mix well, and sprinkle Italian cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.