Perfect for fall, this creamy chicken with broccoli casserole features white meat chicken, a sprinkling of parmesan, and fresh broccoli.
- 16 ounces of pasta
- 2 medium crowns of broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds white meat chicken
- 2 packages of Campbell’s Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet Sauces
- 2 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of EVOO
Slice up, and pan fry your chicken breasts using 1 tablespoon of olive oil; cooked until clear juices run freely from your chicken.
Steam you broccoli for 3-5 minutes; drain once tender, and add to your skillet. Pour both packages of Campbell’s Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet Sauce to your skillet.
Boil Your Pasta; drain, and then add it to a large casserole dish
Pour your chicken and broccoli over your pasta
Top with Parmesan Cheese
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees-easy peasy!
Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 1 pound Pasta-you choice
- 3 cups broccoli crowns
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 packages Campbell’s Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet Sauce
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, pan fry your chicken breast with your olive oil, salt and pepper. cook until clear juices run freely from your chicken.
- Boil Pasta
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes until tender; drain
- Slice chicken into strips, and return it to the skillet; leave on warm temperature
- Add broccoli to the skillet, along with the Campbell’s sauces; stir
- Add pasta to casserole pan, and then sprinkle the top of it with 1 cup of Parmesan.
- Add the broccoli and chicken mixture over the pasta; sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- You can serve this Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Broccoli Casserole any time of year! It really is easy to make, and such a hearty meal!