Double Chocolate Flourless Chocolate Cookies recipe. Who loves a nice glass of ice-cold milk with cookies? If this is what you are craving, I have the perfect Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies for you to bake! See how you could possibly win a year’s supply of milk below!
When you are a kid, there is nothing more comforting than a nice glass of milk. I know my 3 kiddos love their daily milk with breakfast or snacks like these Flourless Chocolate Cookies. Milk is just one of them iconic, trusted beverages that our family is always well-stocked on.
Real milk has always been at the center of our family’s meals because my kids are not allowed to drink soda, and they love milk alone, or flavored.
Since my kids are picky eaters, I love that milk helps to provide them with the nutrients that they may be lacking. Real dairy milk is not only wholesome, but it is so affordable, and a staple for cooking and baking.
While today’s flourless cookie recipe does not include milk in itself, it is the perfect cookie to wash down with wholesome milk!
My son was home from school today, and we also started out the day with no internet–the horror! So, we decided to bake up some cookies that he could enjoy for a midday snack.
Ok, so he helped mix the batter, and really wanted to help lick the spoon, but we don’t do that due to the raw eggs in the recipe.
These cookies are a type we have been making for 6 years!
They were actually the first gluten-free cookie my middle child was able to enjoy. Now, I make them when the kids want a quick cookie to enjoy with their milk.
Flourless Chocolate Cookies with Chocolate Chips Tips
These flourless cookies might be easy to make, but there are some important tips to consider when making them.
You will need parchment paper- These would stick to regular pans.
You might need to baking them in 2 batches if you do not have large enough baking sheets.
These cookies do spread so do not pour the batter to close to each other.
The powdered sugar makes these slightly sticky when removing so use a sharp spatula with a wide base to remove them from the parchment.
They keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container, but who can wait that long?
These flourless chocolate cookies are BFFs with some milk so be sure to grab some to pair with them!
These Flourless Chocolate Chip cookies are also kid-approved and easy for kids to help out with so grab a whisk, and thee ingredients to get baking!
Get the printable recipe for these Flourless Chocolate Cookies and Milk below!
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract can use regular too
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet baking chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, cocoa, egg whites, salt, and extract. Whisk until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter on baking sheet. You need to space these apart because they do tend to flood slightly and will bake into each other if you do not give them enough room.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool at room temperature before using a spatula to remove. The sugar makes these a little sticky so make sure they are cooled.
- Enjoy with some ice-cold milk