Deliciously flavored and moist, these Iced Pumpkin Scones are exactly what you need to pair with that Pumpkin Spice Latte or tea.
Now that the fall season is in full swing here in New England, I feel like I have a fresh start.
I love that weather is slowly cooling down, and that the leaves are turning gorgeous shades of burgundy, fiery orange, and yellow. The beautiful scenery is recharging my soul and making me feel so elated.
I welcome fall with open arms because it is not only my favorite season of the year, but it brings with it a new beginning–a fresh start.
You see, the summer was so stressful between selling and buying my home and transitioning. I probably never experienced that much stress so I welcome change and a fresh start.
The fall season is just so stunning here in New England because we get the perfect crisp weather, the beautiful scenery, haunted houses, pumpkins, and hayrides.
I just love needing that extra sweater and enjoying seasonal favorites. Warm drinks are truly the best this time of year-especially when they are fall flavored!
Have you tried their Salted Caramel Tea? Oh, my goodness is it awesome!!! It is a black tea that has the perfect hint of caramel that wafts from the cup. It is perfect to pair with my Iced Pumpkin Scones Recipe.
Since I was old enough to drink tea, I have always appreciated a hot cup of Bigelow Tea. I love pretty much ALL of their flavors. I especially look forward to their seasonal classics. The Salted Caramel Tea is such a treat that it really helps me to celebrate the fall season.
If you love things like caramel pumpkin muffins or caramel apples then this Salted Caramel Tea is for you! Tea Proudly and enjoy the #1 Bigelow Tea warm on the porch with that extra blanket or sweater and enjoy a fresh start to the season.
I personally LOVE Bigelow Tea because it is always fresh (thanks to the foil packaging), always vibrant in flavor, and most importantly, it is manufactured in the US by 3 generations of families.
Plus, it just goes so well with all the yummy baked goods of fall.
These Iced Pumpkin Scones are the perfect recipe to pair with this Salted Caramel Tea.
They are rather easy to make and are not dry at all.
In fact, my pumpkin scones are always moist and that is the way they should be versus being hard and dry.
Get the printable Iced Scones Recipe Below!
Iced Pumpkin Scones Recipe
- 2 cups white flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add cubed butter to flour mixture, and work flour into beads using your clean hands.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in together.
- Pour into the dry ingredients, and mix until combined,
- Using additional flour, flour the parchment paper, a dough cutter, and your hands.
- Move dough to the parchment, and form into a circle.
- Using a floured cutter, cut dough into 8 triangles.
- Gently separate them on the sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 mins or until done.
- Allow to cool and then glaze.
- In a bowl whisk milk, and sugar until creamy. Glaze scones & enjoy!