Make these Peanut Butter Cookies that require ONLY 3 Ingredients!
A delicious classic tasting peanut butter cookie in less than 15 minutes! These are so good and super easy to make & bake!
I like to use organic or all natural peanut butter to avoid any hydrogenated oils, but you can use what you can afford, and typically enjoy. Just an egg, cup of peanut butter, and some white sugar will get you bakery fresh peanut butter cookies in 15 minutes tops from start to finish.
How to make 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Mix all three ingredients well
Spoon small balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
Gently press down, and form cross hatches using a fork on each ball
Bake them for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees
Allow them to cool for 10 minutes before eating!
If you are a crunchy peanut butter guy or gal, you can also use that type for our just three ingredient peanut butter cookies because it works just as good, and if not better!
Want to make just three ingredient peanut butter cookies? Check out what you will need below in our printer friendly recipe card.
Just Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Simply mix all three ingredients in a large bowl.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, add 1 tablespoon scoop (form into a ball) of peanut butter cookie dough.
- Once your cookies are on your sheet, gently form a cross hatched pattern on your cookies.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before eating.