Made with Emergen-C Super Orange, this Vitamin-C packed Orange Cream Smoothie is easy to make for breakfast or a mid-day snack. Add the packet of powder, or omit–regardless, it tastes great!
Do you love Emergen-C as much as I do? If so, this easy to make smoothie is for you! Made with common ingredients like yogurt, orange, and banana this citrus-infused smoothie is kicked up a notch thanks to the flavor of Emergen-C.
Now, truthfully I cannot make any claims about this product, but it does make me feel like I am nourishing myself when I take it.
Plus, it makes for one power-packed, yummy start to the day!
The taste of Super Orange Emergen-C is so yummy and goes great in recipes like smoothies or slushies. In fact, my husband and I have been trying to snack mindfully lately.
I love the way Emergen-C tastes in fruit smoothies, slushies, and granitas which make for satisfying desserts without all the junk!
You can totally omit the supplement in this drink and still enjoy the orange cream flavor if you wish!
Nutritious Orange Cream Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 small orange peeled/wedged
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet Emergen-C Super Orange
- 1/2 cup *optional ice cubes*
- Peel banana (if applicable) and add it to the blender along with a peeled orange
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth, but still icy.
- Pour into two cups and garnish with some fresh orange.