Patriotic Brownie Parfaits are layered with no-bake cheesecake, fudge brownie chunks, fresh fruit and topped with whipped topping and a cherry.
Now that the unofficial start to summer is just 2 weeks away, we are gearing up for all things BBQ & cookout! Side dishes like salads, no-bake desserts, and dinner ideas for cookouts are top of our list!
I am especially into dessert ideas I can prep ahead like these Patriotic Brownie Parfaits! I love how easy they were to put together using ingredients like no-bake cheesecake pudding, Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix, fresh fruit and Reddi-wip.
I purchased everything I needed at Walmart to make this easy BBQ dessert. While I was there I also picked up some hot dogs and pie as well.
I love a slice of apple pie after a tasty grilled meal? By buying a frozen pie, I can bake it up early in the day, and have it ready for guests by party time!
Brownie Parfait Ingredients
- Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownies (prepared/baked)
- Fresh sliced strawberries & blueberries
- No-bake cheesecake pudding (prepared)
- Stemmed cherry
How to Make Brownie Parfaits
To make these Patriotic Brownie Parfaits, simply bake your brownies according to the package. You can make these ahead of time and cube them for quicker assembling.
Allow them to fully cool before slicing and cubing. Prepare the no-bake cheesecake pudding mix and set aside. You can make this ahead of time and refrigerate for quicker assembly.
Wash your produce and slice if needed & dry. You can prepare your fruit ahead of time for quicker assembly.
Add pudding mixture to a zippered bag or piping bag and layer your cups with some pudding, brownie chunks, and fruit. Alternate layers.
When ready to serve, top with a dollop of Reddi-wip and a cherry.
Serve right away and enjoy!
Patriotic Brownie Parfaits
- 2 cups Duncan Hines Chewy brownies cut into chunks
- 2 cups Pudding *we used cheesecake flavor, but you can use vanilla, or chocolate.
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Reddi- wip
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Sliced brownies into little cubes.
- Add pudding to a piping bag and add a small amount to each glass.
- Layer with brownies.
- Layer with fruit.
- Repeat the pudding and add a small amount to each cup.
- Layer with brownies.
- Layer with Fruit.
- Add whipped topping & cherry! Enjoy immediately.