New York Style Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is a delicious cheesecake that is made with real pumpkin puree. Topped with cinnamon and dollops of whipped cream, this cheesecake is delicious!
Fun Fact: I grew up on a small farm as a child. At the ripe age of 10, my responsibilities included that of milking goats, feeding cows, rabbits, chickens, pigs, and YES cleaning out their coops and barns.
I would get home from school and change into my outside clothes and boots to tackle my farm yard duties.
YES, it was a ton of work, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I saw animals come into the world, and I held calves that sadly passed.
My real-world experiences with farmyard animals helped to shape me into the person I am today. After my father died, my mom had to get rid of the animals and that was the end of our farm years.
Since we are such a dairy loving household, I wanted to share a special recipe that we enjoy this time of year that features some of my favorite dairy products- cheese & milk!
New York Style Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe anyone? Get the recipe for cinnamon whipped cream here.
Ok, so this pumpkin cheesecake is the makes the perfect pumpkin cheesecake that you totally need in your life this time of year.
It is loaded with the sweet notes of cinnamon pumpkin, and delicious cream cheese.
I am pretty much the most impatient cheesecake slicer so I could not snap a picture perfect slice, but I assure you this recipe is the real deal and tastes even lovelier with a dollop of cinnamon whipped cream–totally delish!
Get my printable recipe for New York Style Pumpkin Cheesecake and see just how yummy dairy really is. I mean, there is really no denying that dairy makes everything better.
New York Style Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham crackers food processed to a fine texture
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick salted butter melted
- 3 8 ounce packages of cream cheese at room temp
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs + 1 yolk
- 1/4 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon clove & nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees f.
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar & cinnamon. Mix in melted butter.
- Firmly press down mixture flat into a 9-inch, greased springform pan. Set aside.
In a stand mixer, beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add canned pumpkin puree, eggs (room temp.), the egg yolk (room temp.), sour cream (room temp.), sugar & the spices. Add flour and vanilla extract.
- Beat mixture together until well combined.
- Pour into mixture crust.
- Spread out evenly into an aluminum foil wrapped spring form pan and place in oven (in a water bath) for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 1 hour at room temperature to cool. *Do not eat yet as it still needs to finish setting*
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 6-8 hours to fully set, preferably longer.