Ready for all things fall? Check out this scrumptious Salted Caramel Latte made with Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend– available at Shaw’s. This post has been sponsored by Live Real Farms™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Creamy caramel & a pinch of sea salt come together to make this coffeehouse style fall coffee drink. Topped with steamed, frothed milk, caramel, and sea salt, this drink is a party for your taste buds.
Are you looking for an easy to make fall beverage that you can concoct at home? Sure, the coffee shop lattes are all fun and games until you are suddenly broke for the week. Trust me, I love to indulge but my wallet is not on the same page as my taste.
Thankfully, there are always ways to save money and make these warm fall coffee beverages at home. That is exactly what I have been doing lately to save time, and money. Plus, I love that I can cater to the exact amount of toppings and coffee I prefer.
I think we can all agree that there is nothing worse than having high drink hopes only for your drink to be over or under sweetened. But that is okay because today I am teaching you all how to make this tasty Salted Caramel Latte at home with or without an espresso maker.
Salted Caramel Latte ingredients
Before we get into making this smooth, sweet & slightly salty treat, you will need to have a few key ingredients on hand. You can find them all at your local Shaw’s Supermarket. Be sure to download the app before you shop to save even more and earn U Rewards. I have 5 right now to use–YAY!
- Espresso coffee beans/ground coffee– *Dark roasted coffee will also work.
- Caramel– Be sure it is in a squeeze bottle for ease of use.
- Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend *I love the flavor of this creamy blend of dairy and almond milk.
- Sea Salt– I used fine ground, but you can use the coarse type. *Table salt will not work because it is overly salty and not as flavorful.
- Whipped cream is optional, but if you froth your milk, it is unneeded.
50% Dairy 50% Plant-Based Milk Beverage
If you’re looking for a blended milk that contains both the flavor of almonds and the protein power of real dairy, Live Real Farms™ blends are for you! This blended milk beverage tastes good in cereal, smoothies, coffee, and recipes.
The first of its kind, this Live Real Farms™ blends dairy and the power of plants. It is made of 50% almonds and 50% dairy which I love since I am a fan of both–especially in my hot and iced coffee.
Save $1.50 on your next purchase of Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend at Shaw’s.
How to make a Salted Caramel Latte
- Line your cups with a healthy swizzle of caramel. I think I have about 1 tablespoon in each of our mugs.
- Add 2 shots of expresso if you have the luxury of owning an espresso machine. If not, that is okay, brew 12 ounces of dark espresso blend coffee beans.
- Once you have the coffee in, it is time to add the milk. Add 1/4 cup of Live Real Farms™ blends dairy into each mug.
- Top with steamed, (or warmed) Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend. We used steamed and frothed milk. By frothing the milk, it makes it “fancier”. For us, we prefer the frothed milk over whipped cream. However, if you want to add both, by all means do!
- Swizzle with more caramel and top with a tiny pinch of sea salt & enjoy the sweet and savory flavor!
I really love how the sea salt amplifies the sweetness of the caramel. This is one of my favorite fall drinks ever!! It pairs so well with the Pumpkin Caramel Muffins I made. You have got to try this powerhouse brunch combo!
If you want a tasty milk to try in your next latte, be sure to head to Shaw’s to pick up some Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend– you all will LOVE it!
Salted Caramel Latte
- espresso maker
- milk frother
- coffee maker
- 12 ounces brewed espresso blend coffee *if using espresso maker you will need to 3 shots of espresso per cup.
- 4 tbsps. caramel sauce
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt divided, course style
- 1 cup Live Real Farms™ Dairy + Almond Original Milk Blend steamed, and frothed
- Brew Coffee using an espresso maker or coffee maker on strong brew setting.
- Swizzle about one tablespoon of caramel into the mugs.
- Add 6 ounces of coffee or espresso blend to each mug.
- Steam & froth milk using espresso maker. If you do not own an expresso maker, simply warm the milk and froth the milk once warmed.
- Add steamed, frothed milk to each cup.
- Finish each beverage off with a pinch of sea salt, and extra caramel swizzle. Enjoy!