Easy to make Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Almond Clusters are a quick and easy snack recipe. These clusters are an easy chocolate addition to cheeseboards, holiday gifts, or as a delicious snack to pair with wine, or enjoy alone.
These chocolate covered almond clusters took about 10 minutes to make, and 30 minutes to fully harden. I purchased gourmet sea salt to sprinkle on them for a sweet and savory kick!
If you are looking for an elegant, inexpensive chocolate gift idea, these almond clusters can be packaged nicely with cellophane and curling ribbon and gifted to anyone who doesn’t have a nut allergy.
- 16 ounces of semi- sweet premium chocolate
- Black Hawaiian Sea Salt (or any you have on-hand)
- 12 ounces of raw unsalted almonds
Melt chocolate over a double boiler in a medium-sized glass bowl; stirring frequently.
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all the almonds into the melted chocolate and stir.
Using a spoon, remove little clumps and add them to the baking tray.
Once all of them are completed, sprinkle lightly with the sea salt.
Add the tray to the refrigerator for the chocolate to set for at least 1 hour.
Once they are done, stack them on tray and add some chocolate mint leaves as garnish for an elegant look.
Easy to Make Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Almonds
- parchment paper
- large, shallow tray
- 16 oz semi-sweet chocolate morsels use a premium brand like Ghiradelhi
- 1 tsp sea salt we used black sea salt, but any large crystal sea salt will work
- 12 oz raw, unsalted almonds
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler in a medium-sized glass bowl; stirring frequently.
- Once chocolate is creamy, remove bowl from the double boiler carefully.
- Add walnuts to the creamy chocolate and stir.
- Using a spoon, remove clumps of chocolate coated almonds and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Make sure to leave 1 inch of space between each cluster for easy removal.
- Once clusters are formed, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place chocolate in the fridge and allow it to cool and harden.
- Store in an air-tight container until you are ready to enjoy.