Sriracha Coleslaw recipe is a slightly sweet, and spicy slaw that is delicious side or topping for your next BBQ meats, bratwurst, hotdog, or burger.
Keeping the whole “trying to be healthier” thing in mind, I have been looking for foods that are protein-rich other than meats.
I am not a vegetarian, but I do enjoy eating a diet rich in vegetable-based foods. I try my hardest to get what I need from whole foods but it is not always easy!
Since good BBQ pairs well with coleslaw, I thought making a batch of Sriracha Coleslaw would be great!
Ingredients for Sriracha Coleslaw
- 1 lb of shredded cabbage & carrot mixture
- 3 tablespoons of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha
Sriracha Cole Slaw & Some Meatless Lunch Ideas
- 1 lb shredded cabbage & carrot mixture
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingedients.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve with BBQ foods.
This Sriracha Coleslaw really complemented the BBQ pork pockets I served it with.