Sriracha Coleslaw recipe is a slightly sweet, and spicy slaw that is delicious side or topping for your next BBQ meats, bratwurst, hot dog, or burger.
Keeping the whole “trying to be healthier” thing in mind, I have been looking for foods that are protein-rich other than meats.
I am not a vegetarian, but I do enjoy eating a diet rich in vegetable-based foods. I try my hardest to get what I need from whole foods but it is not always easy!
Since good BBQ pairs well with coleslaw, I thought making a batch of Sriracha Coleslaw would be great!
Ingredients for Sriracha Coleslaw
- 1 lb of shredded cabbage & carrot mixture
- 3 tablespoons of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha
Sriracha Cole Slaw & Some Meatless Lunch Ideas
- 1 lb shredded cabbage & carrot mixture
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingedients.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve with BBQ foods.
This Sriracha Coleslaw really complemented the BBQ pork pockets I served it with.