The holiday season is a great time to get together with family and friends. If you’re planning on hosting any holiday gatherings, it’s important to start thinking about your food and drink menu, invites, and décor early. This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx.
Décor – When it comes to décor, you’ll want to create a festive and welcoming atmosphere. This can be done by adding some holiday-themed decorations to your home. You can also use some festive tablecloths and napkins to really dress up your dining area. Christmas trees can also add ambiance and color to any space, including the dining room.
Menu Foods – One of the most important things to consider when entertaining guests is the food you’ll be serving. You’ll want to make sure you have a variety of dishes that will please all of your guests. It’s also important to think about any dietary restrictions or allergies that your guests may have. These Garlic Parmesan Puff Pastry Bites made with Jus Roll Puff Pastry Dough are a wonderful appetizer that is quick and easy to whip up. Get the full recipe below.
Jus Roll Puff Pastry dough is ready to bake. No need to thaw – simply unroll the
baking paper, be creative, and bake exceptional pastries every time. It’s perfect for sweet and
savory recipes like these Garlic Parmesan Bites.
Appetizers – Everyone loves a quick bite at parties. In fact, they’ve become a staple at our parties. We love meaty, bold appetizers with lots of flavor! But, since time is always of the essence we opt for quick, and easy bites. Ideas like these baked meatballs are perfect! They feature ingredients like ground beef, breadcrumbs, and Dorat Gardens.
If you have not tried Dorat Gardens Garlic or Herbs you’re missing out! They can be found in the frozen section and require no peeling, or chopping.
In fact, you just have to pop out the garlic, onions, or fresh herbs you need. One cube is equal to one clove of garlic, and one herb cube is equal to one teaspoon of fresh herbs. I love their stuff and have be using it for years! They are the ultimate holiday cooking hack!
If you are looking for a quick and easy snack for guests to munch on, snacks like nuts are perfect. We really enjoy Recipe 33 Nuts! Their infused almonds are so delicious and unique! Each flavor contains no more than 5 ingredients and contains the dried flavoring components in the bag! Featured are tiny, dried vanilla bean pods, and cinnamon sticks in Cinnamon Vanilla infused almonds. The Smoky Serrano infused almonds have three ingredients and contain dried peppers.
Want to try them? Save $2 on any 4-ounce bag of Recipe 33 by using code: TryRECIPE33.
Drinks – A holiday bar is always a must this time of year for guests who are of legal age to drink. However, not everyone is a mixologist and that is okay. Premade alcoholic drinks from brands like Zing Zang have you back and can be chilled and ready to go in no time.
Zing Zang Canned Cocktails are available in flavors like Bloody Mary with Vodka (#1 selling Bloody Mary Ready-to-Drink Can), and Mango Margarita with Tequila (made with all natural ingredients, no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes, or preservatives). Each can has 9% ABV which equals two cocktails per can. Be sure to have fresh elements like celery, herbs, and citrus fruits on-hand for garnishing. Find Zing Zang Cocktails at a store nearest you!
Invites – Every good holiday party needs invites, and every good holiday party invite needs to be personalized. This year, take your invites to the next level by creating custom online invites using Punchbowl which is the Gold Standard of Online Invitations.
With Punchbowl, you can create custom party invitations for any holiday or occasion. Whether you’re looking to create invitations for a Christmas party, New Year’s Eve bash, or simply want to send out holiday invites out in a pinch, they have you covered. Simply import contacts effortlessly by delivering invites by email, and text! You can even conveniently track RSVPs!
Gifts – Need a last minute gift idea? Here are a few we love including gifting the hostess, or a friend the book Bar Menu by Running Press. With 100+ food recipes (each containing a drink idea) plus 30+ actual cocktail recipes, this comprehensive guide features fresh flavors and ingredients to elevate “bar bites” to a new level and to appeal to readers with sophisticated, globally inflected palates.
I love how this book contains beautiful graphics, and a sturdy hardcover. It is the perfect coffee table book with an attractive cover! Be sure to learn more about this book by visiting the Bar Menu site.
Other gifting ideas include:
1. Gift cards – Everyone loves a good gift card, and you can never go wrong with one! Grab a few from your favorite stores or restaurants and put them in a nice holiday card.
2. Candles – Another great option for last-minute gifts are candles! You can find some really nice ones at your local grocery store or even online. Just make sure to get ones that have festive scents like peppermint or gingerbread.
3. Homemade goodies – If you’re feeling crafty, why not whip up some homemade treats? Cookies, cakes, and other festive sweets are always a hit. Just package them up nicely and you’re good to go!
4. Wine – A bottle of wine is always a welcome gift, especially during the holiday season. You can find some great options at your local liquor store or online.
5. Gift baskets – If you want to get a little more creative, put together a nice gift basket full of festive goodies. Include items like holiday cookies, candied fruits, spices, teas, and more. Your recipient will love it!
Overall, I hope you feel inspired to tackle holiday entertaining this year! Be sure to check out our tasty recipe for Garlic Parmesan Bites below!
Garlic Parmesan Puff Pastry Bites
- oven adjusted to center rack
- baking sheet
- snowflake cookie cutter
- small bowl
- Pastry brush
- 13.2 ounces Jus Roll Puff Pastry
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Using a snowflake cutter, cut out snowflake shapes in puff pastry. Remove excess dough, and re-roll if needed. You can also cut these into small squares for no waste.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Puff pastry will be golden brown and puffy.
- In a small bowl, mix spices with melted butter.
- Brush on baked puff pastry.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the top and enjoy!