Mini Caramel Apple Pops are an easier way to enjoy caramel apples. Get all the delicious flavors of a caramel apple in an easy to eat bite. Perfect for little ones, or anyone who does not want to get too messy!
Can you believe we are already just about two weeks into the somewhat chilly month of October?
Warm summer days are a thing of the past and now hot cocoa, and pumpkin spice everything is the new norm. I have been enjoying the cooler days, pumpkins, and of course apple season.
My love for apples is what really inspired me to make these Mini Caramel Apple Pops.
Smooth, velvety caramel wrapped around a crunchy, slightly tart apple is my absolute favorite fall snack! I just love how versatile candy apples can truly be.
They taste great wrapped in caramel, swizzled in chocolate and covered with crunchy candies. The only issue I tend to always have is that they are just too rich and filling to eat in one sitting.
Rather than waste half the apple, or have one part go brown, I decided that Mini Caramel Apple Pops were the way to go this year!
Around this time of year I just love relishing in spooky and creepy snacks! In just about two weeks many of us will be hosting or attending Halloween or fall inspired parties.
I always love to find new Halloween-inspired snacks. You can find some Non-Candy Halloween Lunchbox snacks on the blog too!
I love how easy this caramel apple recipe is! These mini caramel apple pops feature Kraft Caramels and white BAKER’s Chocolate. These products can be easily found at Walmart and are very reasonably priced.
Ingredients for Caramel Apple Pops
- Candy apples/cake pop sticks
- 4-5 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 bag of Kraft Caramels
- 1 package of White BAKER’s Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Halloween inspired sprinkles or Planter’s Peanuts
How to Make Caramel Apple Pops
Wash apples, remove core, and slice apples into 8 thick wedges.
Carefully insert a stick into each wedge.
Place Kraft Caramels into a small stockpot and heat with the water until smooth and creamy.
Dip each apple into the caramel and place on a wax paper lined baking tray.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white BAKER’s Chocolate for 3o seconds and then 10 second intervals until smooth and creamy.
Dip wedge half way into chocolate and then coat them with Halloween sprinkles or Planter’s Peanuts.
Place on a baking sheet until hardened and then place in treat bag with ribbon or on a serving tray.
Don’t these look super tasty? They were actually a breeze to make and my kiddos loved them so much! I will definitely be making another batch for Halloween night!
Caramel Apple Wedges
- 3 Granny Smith Apples washed, dried, cored, wedged
- 11 oz Kraft Caramels
- 4 oz White Baker's Chocolate
- 2 tbsps water
- 2 tbsps Halloween Sprinkles Can use nuts, or any candy you chose
- Wash apples, remove core, and slice apples into 8 thick wedges.
- Carefully insert a stick into each wedge.
- Place Kraft Caramels into a small stockpot and heat with the water until smooth and creamy.
- Dip each apple into the caramel and place on a wax paper lined baking tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white BAKER's Chocolate for 30 seconds and then 10 second intervals until smooth and creamy.
- Dip wedge half way into chocolate and then coat them with Halloween sprinkles or Planter's Peanuts.
- Place on a baking sheet until hardened and then place in treat bag with ribbon or on a serving tray.