How to Make a Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein
Start your day off right with a layered tropical fruit smoothie. This smoothie is not only beautiful, but it is packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you stay energized and satisfied.
Servings: 2 people
- 1/2 cup Odwalla Strawberry Protein Drink
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe
- 3/4 + 1/3 cup ZICO original *used in both layers
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/2 thick slice water melon for star garnish *optional
- 2 1/2 thick slices pineapple for star garnish
- 1 tsp chia seeds, divided for garnish
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut, divided for garnish
Cut out star shapes from pineapples slices & watermelon- set aside.
In the blender, blend Odwalla Strawberry Protein Drink, 1/3 cup ZICO, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and Ice Cubes. Pour mixture into two large cups.
Wash blender, and then add the ZICO, pineapple, cantaloupe to the blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour over the top of the strawberry.
Garnish with chia, coconut flakes, and a straw!