Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein is a refreshing drink that is perfect for the warm weather! T
Fruit smoothies like this Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein are my favorite ways to sneak in extra nutrients into my diet.
I admit, I am not the person who opts for the healthiest stuff all the time, but when I take the time to make and enjoy a fruit smoothie it is just so satisfying!
I recently visited my local Shaw’s Supermarket to purchase my weekly groceries. While I was there, I noticed that there was a great deal going on for some healthy juice so I stocked up!
Since I already buy fresh cut fruit, and these beverages for my husband, I was able to save easily. We are excited to try the Passionita Margarita and Blackberry Mojito flavors next!
I love savings on things I normally would buy anyhow!
While I do not always have time to prepare a beautiful smoothie like today’s featured recipe, I can nourish in no time with Odwalla Smoothies.
If you are not familiar with the brand, you can find it right on the side of the fresh cut fruit at Shaw’s in the produce section. Odwalla delivers a wide variety of fresh tasting 100% juices and smoothies, protein and almond milk shakes that support the on-the-go snacking occasion.
ZICO is also non-GMO and contains as much potassium as a banana! With every bottle, you get 5 electrolytes: potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus.
Both of these beverages are delicious on their own, or incorporated into a smoothie as featured with this Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein.
I love this tropical layered smoothie because it features Odwalla Strawberry Smoothie, ZICO, pineapple, strawberries, and
Pin this recipe for later!
Get the printable recipe for this Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein below!
How to Make a Layered Tropical Fruit Smoothie with Protein
- 1/2 cup Odwalla Strawberry Protein Drink
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe
- 3/4 + 1/3 cup ZICO original *used in both layers
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/2 thick slice water melon for star garnish *optional
- 2 1/2 thick slices pineapple for star garnish
- 1 tsp chia seeds, divided for garnish
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut, divided for garnish
- Cut out star shapes from pineapples slices & watermelon- set aside.
- In the blender, blend Odwalla Strawberry Protein Drink, 1/3 cup ZICO, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and Ice Cubes.
- Pour mixture into two large cups.
- Wash blender, and then add the ZICO, pineapple, cantaloupe to the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the strawberry.
- Garnish with chia, coconut flakes, and a straw! Enjoy!