Amazing Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs That Explode With Flavor!
These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey cheese and pepperoni and are enveloped in a soft and buttery crescent roll. They are easy to make and are perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack! This post contains affiliate links.
It is always satisfying, has such gooey cheese, and when I see those delivery boxes I really get excited. But, sadly in reality I make the absolute most lackluster homemade pizza.
Can anyone say “tasteless blob of dough“? Yes, I confess I am the worst traditional from scratch pizza maker ever.
I am lucky if the pizza even lifts of the stone. However, I can make pizza from naan bread, English muffins, or these mega delicious Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs.
Have you ever tried a Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bomb?
They are totally delicious and encompass the tasty flavors of pizza in one slightly golden, crispy, yet flaky bite. I only recently discovered the beauty and magic of crescent dough so i have basically been wrapped up all sorts of yummy fillings in this easy to work with dough. Like any pizza, my easier to eat little pizza bombs are made with one of my family’s favorite pasta sauces.
Have you tried Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional yet? It is my one of my top three store-bought sauce choices.
I love that this line of sauces are so authentic to the flavors of a garden-fresh batch of simmered tomatoes, and veggies. My taste buds even feel like this exact flavor is very reminiscent to my mother in laws sauce. Judging by the flavor profile, it is not wonder this sauce is “simmered in tradition”. A healthy teaspoonful in each pizza bomb makes for the perfectly balanced party in your mouth experience. Plus, a heated dipping bowl full of this Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce is perfect to really amp things up!
Want to make these Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs? Here is what you will need:
Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
- 32 piece of pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick
- Open your crescent dough and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin space
- Add one teaspoon of Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional to each triangle
- Add two pieces of pepperoni, then one piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces to cover it
- Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
- Enjoy while still warm and gooey.
Make sure you serve these Pepperoni Pizza Bombs made with crescent dough while still warm to get the full stretchy-cheese, and crispy pepperoni edges experience.