Easy Pizza Bombs Recipe
These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey! Filled with cheese and pepperoni and enveloped in a soft and buttery crescent roll. They are easy to make and are perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack! This post contains affiliate links.
How many ways can I count my love for pizza?
It is always satisfying. I love the gooey cheese, sauce, spicy pepperoni and crispy crust. Plus, when I see those delivery boxes, I really get excited!
But sadly, I make the most lackluster homemade pizza!
Can anyone say “tasteless blob of dough“? Yes, I confess I am the worst traditional from scratch pizza maker ever.
I am lucky if the pizza even lifts of the stone. However, I can make pizza from naan bread, English muffins, or these mega delicious Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs.
Have you ever tried a Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bomb?
They are totally delicious and encompass the tasty flavors of pizza in one slightly golden, crispy, yet flaky bite. I only recently discovered the beauty and magic of crescent dough so i have basically been wrapped up all sorts of yummy fillings in this easy to work with dough.
I used Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional in my Pizza Bombs. It is one of my top three store-bought sauce choices and it worked perfectly in this recipe.
A healthy teaspoonful in each pizza bomb makes for the perfectly balanced party in your mouth experience. Plus, you can heat a side bowl of pasta sauce to dip your bombs into for an extra boost of flavor!
Want to make these Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs? Here is what you will need:
Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional
- 32 piece of pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick
- Open your crescent dough and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin space
- Add one teaspoon of Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional to each triangle
- Add two pieces of pepperoni, then one piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces to cover it
- Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
- Enjoy while still warm and gooey.
Make sure you serve these Pepperoni Pizza Bombs made with crescent dough while still warm to get the full stretchy-cheese, and crispy pepperoni edges experience.