Easy Pizza Bombs Recipe
These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey! Filled with cheese and pepperoni and enveloped in a soft and buttery crescent roll. They are easy to make and are perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack! This post contains affiliate links.
How many ways can I count my love for pizza?
It is always satisfying. I love the gooey cheese, sauce, spicy pepperoni and crispy crust. Plus, when I see those delivery boxes, I really get excited!
But sadly, I make the most lackluster homemade pizza!
Can anyone say “tasteless blob of dough?” Yes, I confess I am the worst traditional from scratch pizza dough maker ever.
I am lucky if the pizza even lifts of the stone. However, I can make pizza from naan bread, English muffins, or these mega delicious Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs.
Have you ever tried a Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bomb?
I love how oozing these are with cheese and bursts of flavor. They are also pretty inexpensive to make. You can use cheese cubes or string cheese. One string cheese piece can make 3 bombs!
They are totally delicious and encompass the tasty flavors of pizza in one slightly golden, crispy, yet flaky bite.
I only recently discovered the beauty and magic of crescent dough so I have basically been wrapped up all sorts of yummy fillings in this easy to work with dough.
I used Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional in my Pizza Bombs. It is one of my top three store-bought sauce choices and it worked perfectly in this recipe.
A healthy teaspoonful in each pizza bomb makes for the perfectly balanced party in your mouth experience.
Plus, you can heat a side bowl of pasta sauce to dip your bombs into for an extra boost of flavor!
Want to make these Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs? Here is what you will need:
- Crescent Dough
- Marinara Sauce
- String Cheese
- Italian herbs
Get the printable recipe card below!
Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- 1 tube Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 sticks White String Cheese 2 sticks cut into 4 even pieces
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 32 slices pepperoni
- Italian Herbs
- Muffin tin
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick
- Open your crescent dough and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin space
- Add one teaspoon of Pasta Sauce to each triangle
- Add two pieces of pepperoni, then one piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces to cover it
- Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
- Sprinkle with herbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
- Enjoy while still warm and gooey.
Make sure you serve these Pepperoni Pizza Bombs made with crescent dough while still warm to get the full stretchy-cheese, and crispy pepperoni edges experience.