Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs
This post is sponsored by Eggland’s Best Eggs. All views expressed are that of our own.
Do you love to cook and take awesome food photography pictures? If so, you should totally consider entering the Eggland’s Best Foodtography Contest for the 2017 season. Entries will be collected now through April 16th! One grand prize winner will have a chance at $5,000 and a year’s supply of Eggland’s Best eggs!
You all know I would totally enter but can’t since I am promoting this lovely contest! However, it does not mean that I cannot share these deliciously tasty Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs that can be whipped up in no time.
I assure you they are tasty and will go quick! These breakfast bombs are best eaten warm and are made extra tasty with Organic Bacon, Cage-Free Eggland’s Best Eggs, Fresh Swiss, and some crescent dough. Made in a muffin tin, they bake up to be the perfect handheld size.
We love promoting the Eggland’s Best Foodtography Contest because we have been Eggland’s Best Customers for years.
Eggland’s Best Eggs is celebrating 25 years of providing a better egg with superior quality, freshness, nutrition and taste.
Visit www.egglandsbest.com for 25th anniversary inspired recipes and more information.
Now on to these buttery, flaky and cheesy Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs
- 3 Eggland's Best Cage-Free Eggs
- 8 small chunks of your choice of cheese- we used Swiss Chunk Cheese
- 8 slices of bacon cooked until crisp
- 1 package of crescent dough
- Non-stick spray
- Salt & Pepper for Eggs (to taste)
- Cook bacon until perfectly crisp
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- In a small skillet scramble your eggs- add spice to taste
- Spray a non-stick muffin tin
- Unfold your crescent dough into the tins- I spread mine out since I was not using all 12 of the spots.
- Fill each crescent space with about a tablespoon of eggs, add one folded slice of bacon, and on chunk of cheese
- Wrap dough into a ball. It is ok if it does not cover the filling.
- Bake for 10 mins at 376
- Serve warm- Enjoy!
These Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Bombs taste just like a crescent breakfast sandwich only they are much easier to eat.
If you love these breakfast bombs, check out the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bombs on my Lifestyle Blog!
The folks at Eggland’s Best have given us a $25 Visa and 1 FREE coupon good on Eggland’s Best Eggs to get you cooking! Open to US residents only. Giveaway ends on April 9th, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST. Prize is fulfilled by the sponsor’s PR agency.