Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs are everything you didn’t know you needed for breakfast or brunch. Each flaky crescent roll bite is stuffed with delicious bacon, cheese, and scrambled eggs. Baked in a muffin tin, these are hard to resist!
I’m so excited to share these deliciously tasty muffin tin Breakfast Bombs that can be whipped up in no time. If you don’t know what a breakfast “bomb” is, they’re handheld pockets or bites that are made in a muffin tin with crescent roll dough.
I assure you they are tasty and will go quick! ‘They’re best eaten warm and are made extra tasty with Organic Bacon, Cage-Free Eggs, Fresh Swiss cheese, and some crescent dough.
If you love crispy bacon, and the buttery texture of a crescent roll these are for you!
Before starting this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- Crescent Rolls
Tips for making this recipe are summarized below. The full recipe ingredients and steps can be found in the recipe card at the end of this post.
The eggs need to be pre-scrambled and the bacon precooked to crispy as a first step.
The next step is to preheat the oven to 375 and grease your muffin tin.
1 Roll of crescent dough comes with 8 triangles. Therefore, this recipe uses 8 muffin tin cavities.
Evenly place the crescent dough triangle over the center of the muffin cavity.
Fill each spot with a chunk of cheese, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
Wrap them up, and then bake for 10 mins at 375 degrees f.
This recipe tastes best when eaten warm out of the oven.
Follow the recipe below to make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bombs. This recipe makes 8 servings.
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs
- 3 eggs large
- 8 small chunks your choice of cheese we used Swiss Chunk Cheese
- 8 slices bacon cooked until crisp
- 1 package crescent dough
- Non-stick spray
- Salt & Pepper for Eggs to taste
- Cook bacon until perfectly crisp.
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- In a small skillet scramble your eggs- add spice to taste.
- Spray a non-stick muffin tin.
- Unfold your crescent dough into the tins- I spread mine out since I was not using all 12 of the spots.
- Fill each crescent space with about a tablespoon of eggs, add one folded slice of bacon, and on chunk of cheese.
- Wrap dough into a ball. It is ok if it does not cover the filling.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at 375 f.
- Serve warm- Enjoy!
These Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Bombs taste just like a crescent breakfast sandwich only they are much easier to eat.
If you love these breakfast bombs, check out the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bombs on my Lifestyle Blog!