Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs are everything you didn’t know you needed for breakfast or brunch. Each flaky crescent roll bomb is stuffed with delicious bacon, cheese, and scrambled eggs. Baked in a muffin tin, these are hard to resist!
I’m so excited to share these deliciously tasty Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs that can be whipped up in no time.
I assure you they are tasty and will go quick! These breakfast bombs are best eaten warm and are made extra tasty with Organic Bacon, Cage-Free Eggland’s Best Eggs, Fresh Swiss cheese, and some crescent dough. Made in a muffin tin, they bake up to be the perfect handheld size.
These bacon, egg and cheese breakfast bombs are a timeless recipe that will satisfy foodies all over. If you love crispy bacon, and the buttery texture of a crescent roll these are for you!
Ingredients for Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bombs
- Crescent Rolls
How to Make Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bombs
The eggs need to be scrambled and the bacon precooked to a crisp texture as shown in the image above.
The next step is to preheat the oven to 375 and grease your muffin tin.
Scramble the eggs and set them aside.
Open the crescent dough tube (POP)–that is the scary part-lol!
Then layer 8 spots with a crescent triangle.
Fill each spot with a chunk of cheese, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
Wrap them up, and then bake for 10 mins at 375 degrees f.
Now on to these buttery, flaky and cheesy Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Bombs
- 3 eggs large
- 8 small chunks your choice of cheese we used Swiss Chunk Cheese
- 8 slices bacon cooked until crisp
- 1 package crescent dough
- Non-stick spray
- Salt & Pepper for Eggs to taste
- Cook bacon until perfectly crisp.
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- In a small skillet scramble your eggs- add spice to taste.
- Spray a non-stick muffin tin.
- Unfold your crescent dough into the tins- I spread mine out since I was not using all 12 of the spots.
- Fill each crescent space with about a tablespoon of eggs, add one folded slice of bacon, and on chunk of cheese.
- Wrap dough into a ball. It is ok if it does not cover the filling.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at 375 f.
- Serve warm- Enjoy!
These Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Bombs taste just like a crescent breakfast sandwich only they are much easier to eat.
If you love these breakfast bombs, check out the Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bombs on my Lifestyle Blog!
More Cheesy Crescent Bomb Recipes
Our Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza Bombs pack a mouthful of explosive flavor everyone will love! Plus, they are super easy to make!