Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Bake
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake is easy to make, and a favorite dinner recipe in our house! This recipe is made with fresh chicken breast and broccoli with jarred Alfredo sauce as a short-cut!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups broccoli
- 8 ounces Italian Cheese shredded
- 30 ounces Alfredo Sauce Use your favorite brand
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) for pan-frying chicken
- salt, onion powder, garlic powder pepper to taste Use for pan-frying chicken
- 12 ounces penne pasta cooked al dente
Pan-fry the cubed chicken with spices and oil until fully cooked; drain excess liquid.
Boil pasta until al dente and drain.
Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes until vibrant green and still slightly crunchy.
Preheat oven to 350 F
Add pasta, chicken, and broccoli to a casserole dish.
Pour alfredo sauce over the top.
Mix well, and sprinkle Italian cheese over the top.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 747cal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1170mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 28.4mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1.4mg