Halloween English Muffin Pizzas are a super quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe that kids will love this October. Kids can help make these cute cheesy pizzas which makes for a kid-friendly, Halloween dinner recipe.
As a former teacher, I love all the cuteness Halloween brings this October. We used to do so many crafts with our children and sometimes even food projects. One time, we made Halloween English Muffin pizzas and the kids went wild.
We would have a bowl of sauce, cheese slices, and english muffins and let the kids cut out Halloween cheese shapes before we toasted their creations. Back then, most schools I worked at had a cooking classroom so kids could learn basic skills.
I was sad to see this dwindle in the last few years, but now that I am a full time food and lifestyle blogger, I bring many lessons I have learned in the classroom to my own home kitchen.
Since I love Cooper Cheese and have worked with them on several compensated projects, it was only fair to use one of my favorite cheese companies to make these easy pizzas.
If you all have not tried their Sharp White, you are truly missing out! While this post is not paid, I totally suggest you all at least try this cheese. You can find it in the deli area of your local grocer. Check their store locator to see if it is available nearest you.
Ingredients Needed for Halloween English Muffin Pizzas
- English Muffins
- Pizza or Marinara Sauce
- Cooper Sharp White Cheese
You will also need a cutting board, baking sheet, knife, spoon, and Halloween cookie cutters.
How to Make Halloween English Muffin Pizzas
Cut out 1/4 inch by 2 1/2″ strips of cheese for your Mummy (if applicable). Or, help your child cut out cheese shapes using Halloween Cookie Cutters.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f.
Line a baking sheet with parchment (optional).
Carefully split your English muffins.
Lay them inside side up on the baking sheet.
Spread each with at least 1 tablespoon of sauce.
Add cheese strips for a mummy pizza, and olives for eyes.
Add Halloween Cheese shapes for basic designs.
Bake for 4-5 minutes.
Halloween English Muffin Pizzas
- 3 English muffins fork split, separated
- 6 tbsps marinara or pizza sauce
- 6 Green olives sliced to resemble eyes
- 6 slices of Cooper Cheese sliced thicker
- Cut out 1/4 inch by 2 1/2" strips of cheese for your Mummy (if applicable). Or, help your child cut out cheese shapes using Halloween Cookie Cutters.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment (optional).
- Carefully split your English muffins.
- Lay them inside side up on the baking sheet.
- Spread each with at least 1 tablespoon of sauce.
- Add cheese strips for a mummy pizza, and olives for eyes.
- Add Halloween Cheese shapes for basic designs.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes.