PB2 Madagascar Vanilla Powdered Peanut Butter is the main ingredient in these easy to make, powdered peanut cookies. They are the perfect, protein-packed treat, and can be made with vanilla bean icing or without. This post is sponsored by PB2. All views expressed are that of our own.
Chances are, if you are on this post you are also a fan of the mighty delicious PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and Almond Butter products. The folks at PB2 Foods never cease to amaze me with their very delicious products.
From Powdered Almond Butter to Organic Powdered Peanut Butter, and now Madagascar Vanilla–PB2 Foods has something for everyone.
PB2 foods are expertly roasted, plant-based, and were the first powdered peanut products on the market. They also happen to make the perfect protein-packed powdered peanut butter cookies.
Powdered Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies have a light, spongy taste if I had to peg a texture to them. They are really yummy and the perfect chewiness. I provided my family with an extra treat with the addition of vanilla bean glaze, but this is totally optional for anyone who is sugar-conscious.
- PB2 Madagascar Vanilla (or your favorite flavor)
- Plain nonfat yogurt – you can use Greek
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar- you can use Yakon, Sukrin Gold, or any brown sugar substitute granulated blend.
- pinch of salt
- Oats– the oats are a binder to prevent the cookies from being too watery. They work really well and give a nice, subtle flavor and bouncy texture.
Easy to bake:
These cookies are really easy to make and will take less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Flavor & Texture:
They have a peanut butter protein bar flavor if I had to peg a taste to them. If you enjoy protein bars, or balls you will love these. However, if you are looking for a conventional peanut butter cookie, these are not for you.
The vanilla flavor is subtle when baked into these cookies, but it more apparent in liquid beverages.
As for sweetness, these are not overly sweet, but can be made sweeter with the optional vanilla bean icing.
Each cookie has 4 grams of protein. Between the yogurt, egg white, and PB2, there is no shortage of protein per cookie!
More PB2 Recipes to Try
Peanut Butter Powder Cookies Recipe
- baking sheet
- 1 cup PB2 Madagascar Vanilla Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 egg white do not use the yolk
- 2 tbsps. brown sugar *You can sub in Sukrin Gold or a brown sugar substitute if you want.
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt plain, regular variety or Greek
- 1/8 tsp salt (just a pinch)
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
Optional Vanilla Bean Icing
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean paste *premium variety with real beans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the PB2, egg white, salt, sugar, and yogurt to a large bowl; mix.
- Fold in the oats and mix to combine.
- Form teaspoon-sized balls (should make 16) and place them on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart. These do not spread.
- Once all the balls are formed, gently press a fork into the cookies crosshatch style to flatten.
- Bake for 9 minutes at 350.
- Allow cookies to cool before optionally icing them.
- Add powdered sugar, water, and vanilla bean paste to a small bowl.
- Mix until thick and creamy.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp on each cookie.
- Allow cookie icing to harden for about 15 minutes.