Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs Made with Puff Pastry
Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs A deliciously flaky puff pastry featuring real whipped cream, fresh raspberries and chocolate drizzle.
Can you believe it is already November? I don’t know about you but I have that annual itch to decorate. I just love the Christmas and holiday season so much! I figure, might as well decorate bright and early to be able to enjoy the season to the fullest.
Actually, as I type this I am listening to Christmas music too. It is never to early to celebrate the season when you genuinely love it. Despite my father dying almost 3 years ago right before Christmas I know he would want me to celebrate for the kids so that is just what I do.
Besides the music, tree, and abundance in festive cheer around my home, I especially love the holiday season because of all the yummy baked goods.
Tis’ the season to bake up a storm.
Or at least that is how I feel. So far, my husband has come home to custard pie, apple pie, and muffins this week. Today, he has a real big surprise that might be the prettiest of the week.
Say hello to these Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs
Aren’t they super pretty? Almost too pretty to eat…almost.
I wanted to start the season of baking off with some fresh baked goods that are bakery quality (if not better) and actually easy to make. If you are willing to break out your mixer and start your oven up, you too can enjoy these Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs.
A few reasons I love these cream puffs are because I can use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry which makes them super easy.
I have never ventured into making my very own puff pastry sheets so these are so convenient. You can find them in your grocer’s freezer with the frozen desserts.
As long as you allow the puff pastry to thaw you are golden.
I love how flaky it bakes up making real whipped cream the perfect companion.
Of course, fresh fruit goes so well with whipped cream so I thought I’d use some raspberries to be a little festive.
What do you think? Will you be making these Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs for your holiday parties?
Get the printable recipe below!
Pin these for later!
If you loved these Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puff made with Pillsbury Puff Pastry, you will also love the following cream puff recipes:
Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets use both sleeves
- 1/4 cup chocolate frosting melted
- 8 ounces red raspberries whole
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Real Whipped Cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Allow puff pastry to thaw for about 45 mins at room temp.
- Open up carefully and slice them into 9 squares for each sleeve.
- Bake for 12-15 mins according to the package.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow them to cool.
- While they are cooling, start on the real whipped cream
- Add the entire pint of heavy whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to a bowl, and beat until soft peaks appear (about 3-5 mins).
- Once whipped cream has formed, add the cream to a pastry bag.
- Add the melted chocolate frosting to a small pastry bag to swizzle.
- Carefully slice each puff pastry square in half and fill once half with real whipped cream.
- Add a couple of raspberries to each, and place the top shell on.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and swizzle chocolate on each.
- Place in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Toni | Boulder Locavore says
These look so delicious! I will definitely try this! A sure hit with my kids!
Amanda West says
Such a pretty recipe!! This would be a crowd pleaser and its impressive!
These are almost too cute to eat. I need to pick up some puff pastry sheets and try these.
Cathi Crismon says
Oh my goodness! This recipe is fabulous and perfect for the holidays. It’s beautiful and looks so complicated but the puff pastry makes it easy peasy. Perfect!
Kelly Hutchinson says
I love cream puffs, but have never made them before. This recipe makes it look so simple!
These look like they would taste absolutely amazing! I would love to make these for my next get together.
Liz Mays says
What a treat! I think presenting Christmas party guests with these would be awesome! They look so impressive!
Claudia Krusch says
These Raspberry Chocolate Cream Puffs look so delicious and easy to make. I will have to add these to my holiday treat baking list.
I am seriously drooling while I am looking at the screen. Oh my gosh I really really want these. I don’t suppose you deliver do you? ;)
Melissa Chapman says
Those cream puffs look so awesome and the raspberries are so good, I could 4 or 5 at a sitting. I love the Pepperidge Farm shortcut and they are so light and fluffy.
Stacie @ Divine Lifestylest says
Those look absolutely divine! I love the chocolate drizzle on top. That really makes it. Om nom nom.