This Baked Honey Garlic Salmon is flavored with the perfect balance of sweet and savory glaze using honey and garlic. Make it a meal by pairing it with some Garlic Bacon Sauteed Green Beans or Dill Fingerling Potato Salad.
Trying to eat more wholesome foods and manage and well-balanced diet can get really hard. I especially find it difficult this time of year. Foods that are overly indulgent, and rich are some of my specialties, but I am trying to venture into more wholesome cooking.
Salmon is Nutritious
Did you know that Salmon is rich in Vitamin D and Omega-3 fatty acids? It is a superfood that is super nutritious for our bodies.
My husband and I prefer wild-caught salmon which has a ruby red, thinner flesh than farm-raised. It is so easy to prepare, and taste amazing baked in the oven.
Sweet and Savory is Delicious!
Lately, I have been on a sweet and savory kick. I love the combination of honey and garlic so I decided to use a similar recipe I created for chicken wings on my salmon. It came out great!
Honey Garlic Baked Salmon is super amazing, juicy, and contains the absolute perfect flavor profile to complement the mild salmon.
Honey and garlic are also considered to be superfoods so this recipe provides a power-packed, tasty, nutritional boost.
How Long Does It Take to Make?
It took me no more than 30 minutes to prep and cook this fresh meal.
Sides for Honey Garlic Salmon
Printable Recipe for Honey Garlic Baked Salmon below!
Honey Garlic Salmon
- 1 lb wild-caught salmon sliced in half
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 tsps salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder blend make a rub for the fish
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add both salmon filets to the baking sheet.
- Rub with spice blend, minced garlic, honey, and worcestershire sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side salad, or baked potato. Enjoy!