Some Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts
“We received samples to facilitate this post. All views expressed are that of our own.”
Do you love coffee? I know we sure do for a variety of reasons. Not only does a good, quality cup of coffee start the day of right, but it also energizes us, and carries is through our day. I stress quality coffee, because not all coffee is created equally. Thankfully, Melitta Coffee is the quality and contains “the flavor of Europe in every cup“!
These included a 14-Cup Coffee Grinder, Pour-Over 1 Cup Brew Cone, Classic Blend Coffee Can, and Melitta Premium Coffees Caf′e de Europa Vienna Roast, and Caf′e de Europa Caramel Machiatto. Everything was very much appreciated, and ready to be used and enjoyed!
We typically purchase whole bean coffees at the market so a dedicated coffee grinder was much needed! The Melitta 14-Cup Coffee Grinder is perfect because it is slender, counter-top, and storage friendly. This little powerhouse quickly grinds whole beans in seconds! I love that I can also set the beans to grind either fine, medium or coarse. My blender I was using before hand could not perform those functions.
Besides the oh so amazing coffee products Melitta sent us, we also were particularly fond of the Melitta Pour-Over 1 Cup Brew Cone. Pour over coffee is all the rage now at our local coffee shops. It gives the coffee such a rich, and delicious taste that typical brewers cannot produce.
Paired with the Caf′e de Europa Vienna Roast Coffee we were able to make a delicious cup of coffee to pair with our Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts.
These Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts are perfect for Easter because they boast a pink, soft cake-like doughnut and a creamy vanilla frosting and pastel sprinkles, or jimmies as I like to call them.
Melitta Coffee products can be purchased online at the Melitta Shop or at your local grocery store. Use their store-locator tool to see which of your stores carry their delicious coffee products.
Want to make these strawberry baked donuts? Here is what you’ll need:
- Strawberry Cake Mix- 1 box
- Strawberries- 1/3 cup finely diced
- Water- 1 cup
- butter- 3 tablespoons melted
Powdered Sugar-1 cup
Vanilla Extract- 1/2 tsp
Prepare your doughnut maker. We used the Holstein Housewares Doughnut Maker *made 42 mini doughnuts
Combine all doughnut ingredients; fill doughnut maker once fully pre-heated-bake for 6 minutes; repeat
In a bowl, combine sugar, extract, and milk-set aside until doughnuts are fully cooled.
Frost Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts once they are fully cooled, and add some pastel sprinkles.
Enjoy these Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts with a nice hot cup of Melitta Caf′e de Europa Vienna Roast coffee.
Strawberry Sprinkle Donuts
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup finely diced Strawberries
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons; melted butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Prepare your doughnut maker. We used the Holstein Housewares Doughnut Maker *made 42 mini doughnuts
- Combine all doughnut ingredients; fill doughnut maker once fully pre-heated-bake for 6 minutes; repeat
- In a bowl, combine sugar, extract, and milk-set aside until doughnuts are fully cooled.
- Frost Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts once they are fully cooled, and add some pastel sprinkles.
- Enjoy these Strawberry Sprinkle Doughnuts with a nice hot cup of Melitta Caf′e de Europa Vienna Roast coffee.