These No-Bake Pumpkin Dog Treats are quick and easy to make. Plus, dogs love their chewy texture and healthy ingredients. *Only use peanut butter that is xylitol-free, and feed these in moderation to your dog.
Now that is fall is here, we are enjoying the change of seasons in our new home. The kids love the yard, the crazy amount of pears our tree is producing and the falling leaves. IT has been a fun experience thus far, and even our dog is liking it.
We wanted to create a fun recipe DIY for all you dog owners! Pumpkin is not just for people, and in fact, my dog loves it so much. I discovered this while making pumpkin muffins. Some of the pumpkin puree fell and she licked it up in seconds.
These No-Bake Pumpkin Dog Treats are honestly so good even my kids love them. I like to think of them as a “healthier” pumpkin treat. Made with honey, peanut butter, oats, cinnamon, and pumpkin—there is nothing not to love!
If you want to make a batch of these No-Bake Pumpkin Dog Treats, be sure to get the printable recipe below!
A few things about this recipe- Its loaded with wholesome ingredients.
You should only give your dog like 2 -3 MAX a day.
They store well in air-tight containers for 5 days.
YOU or your kids can also snack on them!
No-Bake Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup peanut butter Xylitol-free peanut butter!
- 2 ½ cups oats rolled/old fashioned oats both work!
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix your oats, peanut butter, pumpkin puree, honey, and cinnamon until fully combined.
- Form 1 1/2″ balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Chill for 1 hour, and then move them to an air tight container.