A moist and yummy gluten free blueberry muffin recipe that features sweet blueberries, almond flour and other easy to find pantry staples. These can even be made low-carb with a honey substitute.
For the past two years, almond flour has been a staple for my baking needs. Besides being high in protein and very tasty, it happens to be naturally gluten free.
I use it to make high protein snacks, gluten free muffins, and even cheesecake crust. I love almond flour so much because it is easy to work with and it makes baked treats like these Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins perfect for anyone with gluten allergies.
My husband loves when I made these Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Made with Almond Flour because they always turn out super moist and perfect for breakfast or a snack.
These high-protein muffins contain 2 egg whites plus 2 eggs, and almond flour so they are ideal for people who like to work out, or eat leaner.
They really do keep the belly full and satisfied in between meals. I like to make large batches and freeze what I do not need for a rainy day. Each batch makes exactly 12 muffins but can easily be adapted for more.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Ingredients
- Fresh Blueberries-1 cup
- almond flour- 2 cups
- egg whites-2
- honey- 1/4 cup
- baking soda 1/2 tsp
- apple cider vinegar-1 tablespoon
- vanilla extract-1 tablespoon
- coconut oil-2 tablespoons
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
Place all ingredients except for your blueberries into a stand-mixer on medium speed until blended.
Fold in the blueberries by hand.
Fill each space with batter 3/4 of the way.
Bake for 17 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Made with Almond Flour
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Place all ingredients except for your blueberries into a stand-mixer and mix on medium speed until blended.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand.
- Fill each cupcake paper with batter 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.