These Blueberry Muffins are Gluten Free and Made with Almond Flour!
I use it to make high protein snacks, gluten free muffins, and even cheesecake crust. I love almond flour so much because it is easy to work with and it makes baked treats like these Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins perfect for anyone with gluten allergies.
My husband loves when I made these Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Made with Almond Flour because they always turn out super moist and perfect for breakfast or a snack.
They really do keep the belly full and satisfied in between meals. I like to make large batches and freeze what I do not need for a rainy day. Each batch makes exactly 12 muffins but can easily be adapted for more.
- Fresh Blueberries-1 cup
- almond flour- 2 cups
- egg whites-2
- honey- 1/4 cup
- baking soda 1/2 tsp
- apple cider vinegar-1 tablespoon
- vanilla extract-1 tablespoon
- coconut oil-2 tablespoons
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Prepare a muffin tin with 12 muffins cups
Place all ingredients except for your blueberries into a stand-mixer on medium speed until blended.
Fold in the blueberries by hand
Bake for 17 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Made with Almond Flour
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a muffin tin with 12 muffins cups
- Place all ingredients except for your blueberries into a stand-mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.