Featuring seven layers of rich, chewy, goodness, these 7 Layer Cranberry Magic Bars would be the perfect Fall bake sale recipe. They are easy to bake up and hard to resist.
If you’re looking for a truly mystical baking experience, look no further than these Cranberry Magic Bars. Also known as Mystical Bars, these delicious cookie bars are infused with magical baking flavors powers that will leave your taste buds feeling enchanted.
Made with a delectable mix of chocolate, coconut, and pecans, magic bars are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. And because they’re so easy to make, you’ll be able to enjoy their magical goodness in no time.
Cranberry Magic Bar Ingredients
Butter – Unsalted butter is melted in the baking pan before assembling the additional layers. This binds the graham crackers to make the base of the bar.
Graham Crackers – I used a food processor to process one full sleeve of honey graham crackers.
Sweetened Condensed Milk – This is a sweet, magical element that seals and binds every layer together.
Coconut Flakes – Adds texture, and delicious sweetness.
Chocolate Chips – Adds a nice element of flavor that cuts some of the sweetness when you use semi-sweet or dark varieties.
Dried Cranberries – A touch of fall, adds a tangy, tart flavor to the bars.
Pecans – The last ingredient, these toast up beautifully and provide the bars with a lovely flavor and crunch factor.
Making Magic Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F. Add butter to the baking pan and melt in the oven (about 6 minutes); carefully remove pan from the oven.
Process graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Sprinkle crumbs and oats over the melted butter. Press mixture down using your rubber spatula.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over the oats and graham crackers mixture.
Top with coconut, chocolate chips, cranberries, and pecans.
Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy
How to Store Magic Bars
If you plan on eating the bars within a week or so, they can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
For longer storage, up to a few months, wrap the bars tightly in foil or plastic wrap and store them in the freezer.
To reheat frozen magic bars, simply remove them from the wrapping and place them on a baking sheet in a preheated 350-degree oven. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until warmed through. Enjoy!
More Bar Recipes to Try Today
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars
- Lemon Curd Cheesecake Bars
- 3 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Chewy Hermit Bars
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
Cranberry Magic Bars
- oven adjusted to center rack position
- 9 x 13-inch baking pan
- food processor
- rubber spatula
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs *one full sleeve processed
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats *can also use quick oats
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips *can use dark chocolate chips as well
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add butter to the baking pan and melt in the oven (about 6 minutes); carefully remove pan from the oven.
- Process graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Sprinkle crumbs and oats over the melted butter. Press mixture down using your rubber spatula.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the oats and graham crackers mixture.
- Top with coconut, chocolate chips, cranberries, and pecans.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing. Enjoy